- 4 cups filtered water
- 1 cup/ 135g blackberries
- 2 limes
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
Start by gathering, preparing and measuring all of the ingredients. This will improve your dynamic in the kitchen.
- In high-speed blender, combine ¾ cup/100gr blackberries with the juice of 1 ½ limes, the maple syrup and 2 cups of water
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Strain this mixture with the help of a fine mesh sieve or cheesecloth.
- In a large jar or bottle, combine the chia seeds with 2 cups of water and stir thoroughly, making sure the seeds do not form clumps.
- Pour in the blackberry and lime mixture and stir again
- Drop in the remaining blackberries and the lime half, cut into thin slices.
- Place the jar in the fridge and allow to rest for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with ice and enjoy!