Try these flourless, fudgy, rich brownies for a natural energy boost!
- 3 medium, overripe bananas
- 1/2 cup smooth almond butter
- 2 Tbs. – 1/4 cup organic cacao/ carob powder
*the more you add, the richer the flavor
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and grease a small cake pan or loaf pan.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, melt your almond butter. In a large mixing bowl, add the banana, almond butter, and cacao powder. Mix very well.
- Pour the mixture into the greased pan and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from the oven, and allow to cool completely before slicing them.